CALLING HEALTH & SAFETY SPECIALISTS
We are currently looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational skills to join our Health & Safety and Well-Being unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Audits – site audits, safety audits for equipment, machinery certification, DSE assessments.
- Monitoring – condition of fixtures, testing etc.
- Risk Identification
- Staff training – identification of needs, planning and conducting training.
- Communication – organising and attending meetings, issuing of memos.
- Legislation – awareness of legal requirements.
- Recording – accidents, near misses and incident investigation.
- Documentation – Risk Assessments, Safety Instructions, COSHH Assessments, training records
- Statutory Inspections
- Inductions for visitors to site – contractors, customers, members of the public
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Maltese and English.
- Awareness of ISO 45001 (or OHSAS 18001) and experience in managing such a system
- A genuine interest in Health and Safety and a minimum of 2 years experience or relative academic experience.
- Good administration and organisational skills.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive commencing salary which will be reviewed on a regular basis.
- A comprehensive training programme.
- A laptop and mobile phone.
The Company is keen to support professional development of the successful candidate via the most innovative and recognized certifications available on the subject.
Interested parties are requested to send their application together with a detailed CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 21st January 2019. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.