At Tuning Fork Advisory (TFA) we have been growing from strength to strength and we need more muscle. This is a stimulating opportunity to self-develop and contributes to our continued success and growth.
We are looking for a driven Business Advisor to be an integral part of our fantastic young team. Within this role, you will predominantly be assisting TFA customers with the planning and implementation of Environmental & Energy Management Systems implementations based on established standards or codes of practice (such as ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 50001:2018) and audits to meet relevant international standards’ requirements as well as be assisting clients with any advisory needed to improve existing environmental and/or energy systems.
What we need you to have to join TFA:
The ideal candidate preferably holds one or all the below qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Is a registered Energy Auditor
Otherwise, the candidate should:
- Possess a good understanding of the Environmental and Energy Efficiency needs of businesses
- Possess an understanding of Environmental Management, Energy Performance, and control frameworks.
- Possess an understanding of operational control and emergency preparedness relevant to the environment and energy
- Aware of legal and other relevant requirements in the environment and energy realms
- Possess an understanding of commonalities between Health & Safety and Environmental/Energy Management Systems
Other qualities we are seeking:
- Team player
- Self-reliant and capable of working on own initiative
- Able to analyse and interpret information and report conclusions in formats aligned to the target audience.
- The ability to perform assignments from beginning to end with limited supervision.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Report writing skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Mature in thought and approach.
- Able to adapt to multiple environments.
- The desire for continuous renewal and innovation.
- Solid organisation and planning skills.
- Able to demonstrate ownership and accountability.
What you will get at TFA:
- We will support the right candidate to reach the performance levels that our clients expect
- Ensure you achieve the job satisfaction you deserve.
- Provide you with the required training and a development plan so that the selected candidate can continue to grow within TFA for years to come
- Fuel and mobile phone allowance
Please send a cover letter and a CV including professional references to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 31st December 2022.