At Tuning Fork Advisory (TFA) we have been growing from strength to strength and we need more muscle. This is a stimulating opportunity to self-develop and contributes to our continued success and growth.
We are looking for a driven Sustainability Senior Manager to be an integral part of our fantastic team. Within this role you will be expected to drive business development and consistently grow the Sustainability pillar within Tuning Fork. You will be leading a team of Business Advisors.
What we need you to have to join TFA:
The ideal candidate preferably holds one or all the below qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Is a registered Energy Auditor
- Any certification qualification in Project management, Environment, Energy, and Health & Safety will be considered.
Otherwise, the candidate should:
- Possess an understanding of Sustainability in relation to Environment, Energy and Health & Safety.
- Possess an understanding of Environmental Management, Energy Performance, Risk & Hazard Management, and control frameworks.
- Strong leadership abilities
Other qualities we are seeking:
- Team player
- Self-reliant and capable of working on own initiative
- Able to analyse and interpret information and report conclusions in formats aligned to the target audience.
- The ability to perform assignments from beginning to end with limited supervision.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Report writing skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Mature in thought and approach.
- Able to adapt to multiple environments.
- The desire for continuous renewal and innovation.
- Solid organisation and planning skills.
- Able to demonstrate ownership and accountability.
What you will get at TFA:
- We will support the right candidate to reach the performance levels that our clients expect
- Ensure you achieve the job satisfaction you deserve.
- Provide you with the required training and a development plan so that the selected candidate can continue to grow within TFA for years to come
- Fuel and mobile phone allowance
Please send a cover letter and a CV including professional references to the HR Manager at email@example.com by no later than 30th September 2022.