The course is applicable to anybody who has been or is planning to be involved in the development or improvement of Process FMEA’s.
A previous understanding of IATF 16949 and FMEA would be beneficial but not essential.
The course outline includes:
- Introduction to the AIAG-VDA handbook
- Introduction to the seven step approach
- Overview of the differences with the AIAG 4th edition FMEA manual
- The 4M conditions needs to produce a conforming product including risks
- The scoring criteria of Severity, Occurrence and Detection
- Using the AP ranking to prioritise improvements
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The benefit of attending is delegates will gain the practical skills needed to develop a PFMEA or update existing PFMEA’s with an aim to improve customer satisfaction and reduce the cost of poor quality.
Delegates attending this workshop will get a Tuning Fork/Quality Partner certificate of attendance.