Delegates must have read and reviewed a copy of the standard which can be downloaded free of charge from www.brcbookshop.com.
This course explains the BRC Food Standard Issue 7, the background to the standard and its implementation in line with BRC protocols.
- Understanding the background and practical implementation of the Standard
- Knowledge of the requirements including fundamental clauses and statements of intent
- Different Audit options available including Options 1 and 2 of the unannounced scheme
- GMP and document review audits
- Audit planning and the events during and after the audit
- Current compliance and monitoring of certification bodies
- Closing an audit, corrective actions and how certificates are issued
Delegates successfully completing the course will be awarded a Certificate of attendance issued by Tuning Fork.