This course is recommended for you if you are involved with one of the following roles: brokers, pharmaceutical wholesalers & distributors, logistics, transport & delivery companies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, pharmaceutical suppliers, warehousing and any company who requires a Wholesale Authorisation Licence.
If you are involved in any aspect of distribution of pharmaceutical products, then this Good Distribution Practice (GDP) course is for you. This GDP Training course includes areas of distribution, warehousing, quality assurance, regulation and compliance. Regulations in Europe state that all participants of all aspects of medicinal distribution must comply with the principles and guidelines of GDP. The course informs participants how a high level of GDP quality is maintained throughout the distribution network, so that authorised medicines are distributed throughout the supply chain without any alteration to their properties.
This course is ideal for those who:
- work within the pharmaceutical sector,
- provide services to pharma companies,
- handle medicinal products along any part of the supply chain,
- would like to consolidate their confidence portrayed to its customers,
This course is also ideal for Companies that:
- intend to expand their business to cover such services
- intend to develop their business further within the pharma sector
- require to provide GDP refresher courses in compliance with EU regulations
The training course is designed for participants that perform any aspect of such activities from administration, management and customer service to un/loading, driving / transportation and warehousing.