ISO 22301 Introduction – Self-Study
About the course
Why should you take this training course?
ISO 22301 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
By attending the ISO 22301 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Business Continuity Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Training done in collaboration with
Duration: You can take this course at your own pace.
Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
Duration: Up to 6 months
Starts: Upon Registration
Ends: After Completion
You'll be signed up to our PECB platform KATE where you will have access to all training procedures.
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
Upon successful completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Business Continuity Management System.
- Understand the basic elements of a Business Continuity Management System.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Prerequisites
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Business Continuity Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)