This one day training programme is ideal for managers and supervisors working in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
The main objective is to assist managers in optimising their performance, through acquiring the required skills in leading their teams. This programme will enable participants to understand better the environment and the challenges in the Hospitality Industry and how to identify their different roles and focus on self-improvement.
This programme will cover the following topics:
- The roles of the Hospitality Manager
- The execution of work / delegating
- How different leadership styles impact the team’s performance
- How to be an effective team leader
- Dealing with diversity at work
- Creating a positive work climate
- Conflict resolution
- Motivation, job satisfaction and performance
- Improving organisational performance
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
This training programme offers the participants the opportunity to better understand the Hospitality Industry and the many challenges facing managers in this dynamic industry. It will offer participants with the knowledge of what are the different roles of the Hospitality manager and learn new skills how to deal with a diverse workforce, enhance their communication, leadership and create a positive work climate to improve organisational performance.