About the course
The FIAU, MGA, and/or MFSA have the regulatory authority and responsibility to audit organizations that fall under their licensing/approval purview. AML/CFT audits, system audits, and compliance audits are all examples of audits.
In each case, an organization must be prepared and capable of answering all questions and providing all necessary information to the auditors. It is always better to be prepared, and this course will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to maximise your preparation for such audits.
Training done in collaboration with
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the auditing procedure.
- Understand the scope of the audits that will be performed.
- Appreciate the auditor's way of thinking in anticipating certain issues.
- Make the most of your audit preparation.
- Be prepared for the audit follow-up.
The main audits being referred to are FIAU (AML) Audits.
The course will be delivered by a mix of international, local and technological experts in these fields.
- Mr. Daniel Bilocca – Director at NOUV
- Mr. Andrew Naudi – Director at Getgovernanz
8 Hours (Online or Classroom)
Certificate of Attendance
To register for your course, add it to your basket and check out. We will contact you to confirm the specific date you wish to attend!
- Minimum: 4 delegates per booking
- Maximum: 10 delegates per booking
Upcoming Course Dates
2023 training schedule to be released shortly
This course will give you the information and resources you need to best prepare for any audits that the FIAU, MGA, and/or MFSA may be required to conduct on organizations that fall under their licensing or approval purview.
Course Fee: €300 per person (excl. VAT)