This live, online 4 hour session allow participants to gain the required level of health and safety knowledge required for workers in the property industry.
This health and safety course will cover the following content:
- Legal obligations, compliance and responsibility of all stakeholders
- Cultivating a safety culture – safety leadership
- The risk assessment process including the identification of hazards and associated risks
- Hazards associated with construction – occupational, mechanical, chemical and psychosocial
- Site safety focussing on: lifting, heavy vehicle traffic, and confined spaces (related to trenching and excavations)
Delegates successfully completing the course, will be awarded a certificate of attendance.