ISO 45001 Foundation – Self-Study
About the course
Training done in collaboration with
Up to six months
This training course enables you to:
- Understand the basic occupational health and safety concepts, definitions, and approaches.
- Get acquainted with the ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system.
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 45001 requirements could be applied in an organization.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
- PECB will provide training material of over 200 pages of information and practical examples.
An attendance record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
- Introduction to occupational health and safety management, OH&S MS, and clauses 4–6 of ISO 45001
- Clauses 7–10 of ISO 45001
- Certification exam
The PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental concepts and principles of occupational health and safety management and OH&S MS.
- Domain 2: ISO 45001 requirements for an OH&S MS — Clauses 4 to 10.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
- Managers/consultants seeking to get acquainted with the basic concepts of occupational health and safety.
- Individuals that want to create safer and healthier workplaces in their organizations.
- Individuals in getting acquainted with the main requirements of ISO 45001 for an OH&S MS.
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in occupational health and safety.
What are the Prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for taking this training course.
How does Self-paced training work?
This course is completed entirely online. You will be provided notes and training material and you can study at your own pace and in your own time.
You can begin whenever you choose and have up to 6 months to complete the course.