CISA® (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
About the course
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Delegates may have years of experience in IT auditing but perspective towards solving CISA questionnaires will solely depend on their understanding to globally accepted IT assurance practices. CISA exam is very challenging because the chance of a very tight clash between two possible answers exists and that is where ISACA tests you on your understanding in global IT auditing practices. To address these exam challenges, we always provide the best trainers who have extensive experience in delivering CISA training around the world.
- Full course materials (digital copy provided as a PDF file).
- ISACA Training Kit with CISA Review and Questions, Answers & Explanations study guides (digital copies).
- An initial CISA knowledge assessment.
- Final exam preparation with example practice questions.
- A certificate of attendance.
Over a period, CISA holders have been in huge demand with renowned accounting firms, global banks, advisory, assurance and internal audit departments.
There is no set pre-requisite for this course. ISACA do require a minimum of five years’ professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience to qualify for full certification. You can appear for CISA exam prior to meeting ISACA’s experience requirements, but the CISA qualification is awarded after you meet the experience requirements. Our trainers advise delegates to clear CISA as early as possible in your career to practice globally accepted IT auditing practices in daily profession.
- Use the knowledge gained in a practical manner beneficial to your organisation
- Provide audit services in accordance with IT audit standards
- Provide assurance on leadership and organizational structure and processes
- Provide assurance on acquisition/ development, testing and implementation of IT assets
- Provide assurance on IT operations including service operations and third party
- Provide assurance on organization’s security policies, standards, procedures, and controls to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
- Pass the challenging CISA exam first time by training with Sean Hanna, our ISACA®-accredited, global award-winning expert, who is rated "world class" by course participants.
- Build your senior career in information systems audit management with this four-day exam preparation course.
- Learn from anywhere.
This course uses the official ISACA curriculum and includes the ISACA CISA Review and Questions, Answers & Explanations study guides. Successful completion of the course leads to 28 CPD points.
Course Duration and Times
Day 1: 10:00am – 6.00pm
Days 2: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Days 3: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Days 4: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Tuesday – Friday
- Delegate Manual
- Course Handouts and Materials
- Exam preparation
The fee is €2040 + VAT per person. The course fee does NOT include the ISACA Examination fee which is a separate booking.
You may proceed to register by completing and submitting the Booking Form or request a registration form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 99377934.
Delegates successfully completing the course receive a certificate of attendance. They can then apply to sit for the ISACA CISA Examination. This is held online at an authorised ISACA Examination centre. However, the CISA qualification is awarded after you meet the experience requirements.
- Domain 1 - The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2 - Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 3 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Domain 4 - Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Domain 5 - Protection of Information Assets
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone with five years’ professional experience in information systems auditing, control or security, or those who will gain this experience in the next five years. For example:
- Internal and external auditors (both IT and financial)
- Compliance officers
- Finance/CPA professionals
- Information security professionals
- Risk management professionals
- IT professionals and management
- Information systems/IT auditors
- Information systems/IT consultants
- Information systems/IT audit managers
- Security professionals
- Non-IT auditors