ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction – Self-Study
About the course
ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course enables you to become familiar with the basic concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
By attending the ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Training done in collaboration with
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Understand the basic elements of an Information Security Management System.
Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- An attestation of course completion worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management.
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems.
How does Self-paced learning work?
If you want to take a training course at your own pace and in a location of your choosing, you can do so through self-study, where all you need is access to the training course materials. You can begin whenever you choose and have up to 6 months to complete the course. Participants will be provided with training course materials containing over 100 pages of information, practical examples, and quizzes.
What are the Benefits of Self-paced learning?
One of the primary benefits of our self-study training course delivery format is that you can control and direct your own learning.
All participants will have digital access to the course material via KATE. You can take the exam from anywhere in the world after completing the training. Those who pass the exam will then be invited to apply for certification.