- A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
- One year of work experience in Information Security Management.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the operation of an information security management system and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27001.
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the specific context of an organization.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ISMS.
What Are the Benefits?
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ISMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies.
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.
Delegates successfully completing the course, including examination, will be awarded a PECB registered certificate.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an ISMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ISMS
Day 4: ISMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam.