ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction – Self-Study
About the course
Why should you take this training course?
The ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction training course teaches you about ISO/IEC 27002 Information Security Management Systems and Information Security Controls.
By attending the ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction course, you will gain an understanding of the significance of ISMS and Information Security Controls, as well as the benefits that businesses, society, and governments can gain.
Training done in collaboration with
Duration: You can take this course at your own pace.
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002
Duration: Up to 6 months
Starts: Upon Registration
Ends: After Completion
You'll be signed up to our PECB platform KATE where you will have access to all training procedures.
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
Upon successful completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the Information Security standards and Information Security Management practices used to implement and manage Information Security Controls.
- Understand the controls necessary to manage Information Security risks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Prerequisites
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management and Information Security Controls
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems and Information Security Controls