At Tuning Fork Advisory (TFA) we have been growing from strength to strength and we need more muscle. This is a stimulating opportunity to self-develop and contributes to our continued success and growth.
We are looking for a driven Business Advisor to be an integral part of our fantastic young team. Within this role, you will predominantly be assisting TFA customers with the planning and implementation of Health & Safety Management systems based on established standards or codes of practice (such as ISO 45001:2018) and Audits to meet relevant international standards’ requirements as well as be assisting clients with any advisory needed to improve existing health and safety system.
What we need you to have to join TFA:
The ideal candidate preferably holds one or all of the below qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
Otherwise, the candidate should:
- Possess a good understanding of the needs for Health & Safety for businesses and customers alike.
- Possess an understanding of risk assessments, risk management and control frameworks.
- Possess an understanding of operational control and emergency preparedness relevant to Health & Safety
- Aware of legal and other relevant requirements in the Health & Safety realm
- Possess an understanding of commonalities between Health & Safety and Environmental/Energy Management Systems
Other qualities we are seeking:
- Team player
- Self-reliant and capable of working on own initiative
- Able to analyse and interpret information and report conclusions in formats aligned to the target audience.
- The ability to perform assignments from beginning to end with limited supervision.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Report writing skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Mature in thought and approach.
- Able to adapt to multiple environments.
- The desire for continuous renewal and innovation.
- Solid organisation and planning skills.
- Able to demonstrate ownership and accountability.
What you will get at TFA:
- We will support the right candidate to reach the performance levels that our clients expect
- Ensure you achieve the job satisfaction you deserve.
- Provide you with the required training and a development plan so that the selected candidate can continue to grow within TFA for years to come
- Fuel and mobile phone allowance
Please send a cover letter and a CV including professional references to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 31st December 2022.